I can go back to you
I Can Go Back to You
Yes, I can go back to you,
I can go back to you,
and say, I am sorry for,
everything I did with you,
I am sorry for the day,
which went without me,
I am sorry for everything,
which hurt you, due to the,
act I did, the words I spoken,
the emotions I triggered,
the thoughts, I made you break into,
Even I pretend, I don't think of you,
I am fooling myself, thinking of you,
I know this feeling will go away,
you will only be a memory, nothing will stay,
I know the thoughts you had,
when I said, will you be mine,
we will ever be together, like a sunshine,
but I broke apart, when you threw me away,
you become hard, being a clay,
Yes, I can go back to you,
I can go back to you and say,
I am not the one, you thought to be,
if this world is rain, I am a tree,
I will make you independent, I will make you free.
- To someone I knew for some time.
Comments
Post a Comment